HOW DO I USE THE RESOURCE PACK?
The resource pack provides everything you need to lead the program over 10 lessons. You can confidently use this unit to meet Science or Geography outcomes – and help to provide habitat for local biodiversity too!
Our comprehensive Teachers Guide provides clear steps to build understanding, complete with case studies. As part of the booking process we will work with you to select a champion animal (per class) that is locally relevant.
The package includes a Teaching Guide that will provide detailed instructions to present the 10 ‘Actions’ that form part of the program:
WHAT IS IN THE RESOURCE PACK?
All the resources you need to run the program over a term:
- Thorough Teaching Guide
- A 15 minute introductory video for all students
- 10-part Lesson Sequence
- Student Workbooks (one per student)
- Champion Animal Fact Files (A different one per class)
- Champion Animal Project Cards
- Champion Animal video
- Action Plan Poster
- RYS certificate signed by Jane Goodall upon completion
- Inclusion on RYS interactive map
HOW MUCH DOES THE REWILD RESOURCE PACK COST ?
$13 per student
- Digital presentation for all students
- Workbook per students, teacher guide, Champion Animal resources, Action Plan
- Signed Jane Goodall certificate on completion
- *Minimum $390 ($13 per student above 30 students)
BOOK YOUR RESOURCE PACK NOW!
You can make a difference
Help us inspire actions that connect people with animals and our shared environment.